Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Blog!


Zhaoming Wu





Rob, Lina, Ewa
and Celia Liberace










Ann Belov's workshop and Choochokam










Larine Chung




PHOTOS FROM VARIOUS WORKSHOPS


This is my first blog ever and I am still learning.
I would like to start by thanking all the instructors and others that were part of our program last year.
Ned Mueller, we had a blast, see the video on YouTube
Michele Rushworth, who did a very successful workshop at the Georgetown Atelier
Michele Usibelli who also came twice!!
Faye Castle, who's workshop started the Whidbey Island Sketchers!!!!!
Anne Belov from Whidbey, great workshop.
Henry Stinson, who came twice and did wonderful demos at the Choochokam Art Fair in Langley, no one wanted him to leave.
Annette Hanna, who did a wonderful pastel class.
John Budicin from California, your workshop was such fun and we had nice weather !!
Zhaoming Wu from San Francisco and wow is all I can say!!
Henry Yan, also from the San Francisco Academy of Art, what an amazing week drawing with charcoal.
Robert Liberace (and Lina) from Virginia, thank you Robert for donating your demo proceeds to the studio. What a nice thing to do. We had a wonderful week!
Larine Chung, wonderful workshop about values and small paintings.
Also thanks to Tenaya Sims, Ned Mueller, Jim Lamb David Gray, Jason Juan, Gordy Edberg, Annette Hanna and the Whidbey Island Sketchers who were drawing and painting all over the place at Choochokam in connection to the demo booth.
Then all the fabulous monitors and models I had, whithout whom I could never do this!!!
WE HOPE YOU ALL COME BACK.
We are looking forward to the New Year and our workshops starting in February.
I will try to post after every one with photos and more.
Happy New Year,
Cary
Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio
ps PLEASE let me know if I missed something or someone..

2 comments:

  1. Cary~
    I love all the Pictures! You did an awesome job highlighting the artists. I can't wait to see what comes out next!
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great informative post. Thanks for posting this wonderful update. Truly enjoyed reading such marvelous post!
    Jewelry Store in Langley

    ReplyDelete